💸MID💸 12 000 – 17 000 PLN net+VAT (B2B) or 9 960 – 14 110 PLN gross/month(CoE)
💸SENIOR💸 17 000 – 23 000 PLN net+ VAT(B2B) or 14 110 – 19 090 PLN gross/month(CoE)
We are a Banking-as-a-Service provider underpinned by a cloud-native platform and backed by a fully EBA (European Banking Authority) regulated bank.
Supported by a leading global equity firm and the ecosystem of nearly 90 partners, our Platform opens new opportunities for businesses across Europe to integrate financial products and services into their solutions.
Based on financial sector know-how and expertise in cloud technology, we provide a set-up of customer-facing and daily banking services which include: digital onboarding, accounts, cards, payments, and lending with a white-label mobile app channel access.
As we enter the phase of accelerated growth, we are looking for an IT Analyst.
- Short call with hireplace.it 💎
- Talk with one of our clients Recruiters about your to-date experiences and ambitions
- Meet with your future colleagues for a technical interview
- Meet with your Team Manager to discuss how we fit each other
- designing and documenting new features based on input data from business owners
- have hands-on experience with SQL, UML, BPMN and be able to translate business requirements into technical documentation used by developers
- being able to pull and analyse data from various sources like SQL Databases, Big Query, CSV’s, etc. to extract valuable information
- preparation of technical requirements based on business input
- technical coordination of ongoing projects
- knowledge of analytical artefacts (process modelling, user requirements documentation, functional requirements, state diagrams, examples of use, scenarios)
- documenting IT analysis
- [nice to have] experience with banking products e.g. credits, payments, cards
- minimum 1 year of industry experience as an IT analyst
- good communication skills, problem solving skills, proactivity
- good knowledge od English language
- REST APIs
- JIRA, Confluence
- [nice to have] Java / Bash / Python
- [nice to have] Swagger
- [nice to have] Postman
- [nice to have] BigQuery
- [nice to have] GIT , GitLab
- [nice to have] Kibana
- flexible form of a contract according to your preference
- flexible of your work location: this can be your home or office, depending on what you like and what works for you
- You will have opportunities to grow, and we will provide you with a professional growth budget.
- You and your closest family will be covered with VIP level private medical care, so you do not have to wait for the doctor’s help in case you or your family ever need it 👨🔬
- You will work on computer equipment that delivers the best user experience — Apple MacBook Pro 🍏
- If you feel like working from the office, we have beautiful spaces available for you in Brussels, Madrid, Katowice, and Warsaw. Each office is very nicely located with convenient commute options by public transport and by bike
- You can reduce the amount of personal income tax (Tax-deductible costs) on CoE.
- +28 days of paid leave (B2B)🌴