Junior React/Vue Developer
12000 ‒ 15000 PLN net+ VAT/month
9960 ‒ 12450 PLN gross/month
To Our Client who is an innovative software company serving the residential and vacation property management industries we are looking for Junior React/Vue Developer. They are built on industry-leading products as well as diverse perspectives which span the globe. They grow through the people on our team, their commitment and creativity, and the trust they build with each other, customers, and partners. Our Client believes that property managers should have the opportunity to choose platforms that best support their business goals and benefit from strategic partnerships across their ecosystem. They offer end-to-end solutions for vacation management companies including operations management, accounting, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), payment processing, digital marketing, booking/channel management, ancillary solutions, and insurance software.
- Short call with hireplace.it (15 min) 💎
- HR-interview (20 min) 📞
- Technical Interview in English (1h) 🛠
- Decision 🎉
- Understand task requirements based on written and verbal communication
- Attend daily stand-ups with the product team to review progress and plan goals for the day.
- Implement development solutions based on task requirements and guidance from product engineering team
- Handle concurrent development on multiple platforms
- Make minor design and architecture decisions without specific direction that reflect platform goals and software design patterns.
- Building scalable code and libraries for reuse
- Document and/or comment on efforts appropriately to assist future contributors
- Use best-practice techniques when addressing application security
- Obtain industry and product knowledge that will be needed for role advancement
- Estimate level of effort for tasks associated to you and compare estimates to actual development time logged to system
- Work with UI/UX team to ensure we deliver beautiful products that are easy to use
- Experience with frontend application development, web components, CSS and UI/UX frameworks (Material UI, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Git, Github, JS, PHP, Laravel, and Web Components
- Experience working with mySQL databases (Raw mySQL or DBAL). Preference given to applicants with schema design experience.
- Experience working in a collaborative software development environment.
- Experience with content management systems. Preference given for those with WordPress or Drupal experience
- Experience with the mobile-first web design, website design themes, and corresponding buildout process
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills. Applicants should be fluent in English and be able to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders.
- [nice to have] knowledge with agile development methodology; familiarity with Jira a plus
- [nice to have] Working history with ecommerce and online transaction processing
- [nice to have] Familiarity with inner workings of search engines and digital marketing strategies
- +20 days holiday on B2B 🌴
- Flexible form of employment (B2B or CoE) 📝
- Private medical care package⚕️
- Access to e-learning platform 🎓
- Participation in international projects 👥