Senior Java Developer
22000 ‒ 30000 PLN net + VAT/ month
18260 ‒ 24900 PLN gross/month (TDC)
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We are a Banking-as-a-Service provider. Supported by a leading global equity firm and an ecosystem of nearly 90 partners, our Platform opens new opportunities for businesses across Europe to integrate financial products and services into their solutions.
As we enter the phase of accelerated growth, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer – Java to strengthen our team.
You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you have hands-on experience in software development and you are a great communicator, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals. Our Cloud Native approach is based on Google Cloud Platform’s cutting-edge technologies.
1. Talk with one of our Recruiters about your to-date experiences and ambitions 📞
2. Meet with your future colleagues for a technical interview 🛠️
3. Meet with your Team Manager to discuss how we fit each other 👥
- Operating in multiple channels and various client contexts.
- Ensuring internationalization and localization.
- Supporting subsequent launches of platform instances (multitenancy).
- Enabling scalability and support for frequent automatic updates (continuous delivery).
- Guaranteeing security, reliability and fault-tolerance.
- Minimizing maintenance effort.
- 5 years of commercial Java programming experience.
- Hands-on with Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot, Apache CXF, REST API, Microservices, Web Services.
- Practical knowledge of Gradle/Maven.
- Good knowledge of message queues - Kafka, PubSub.
- Understanding of cloud solutions (Google / Azure / AWS) - (GCP preferred) ☁
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of Git.
- Good knowledge of Spring.
- Understanding of cloud orchestration tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Helm. We will teach you how to use and develop those technologies if you don't have hands-on experience. :)
- Experience with multithreaded programming and distributed systems.
- Experience in application monitoring (including monitoring tools like ELK).
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Flexible form of contract according to your preference 📝
- Flexibility of the workplace - this can be your home or office, depending on what you like and what works for you 👌
- We will provide you with a professional growth budget 📈
- VIP level private medical care for you and your closest family⚕️
- Equipment that delivers the best user experience — Apple MacBook Pro 🍏
- If you feel like working from the office, we have beautiful spaces available for you in Brussels, Madrid, Katowice, and Warsaw. Each office is very nicely located with convenient commute options by public transport and by bike. 🚲
- +28 days of paid leave🌴
- You can reduce the amount of personal income tax (Tax-deductible costs) on CoE.