150 ‒ 180 PLN net+VAT/h
You will join new Krakow-based team, responsible for the development and support of Collateral Management
Platform. The local team collaborates with broader organization of 90 professionals located around the globe in
London, Poznan, Toronto and Pune. We deliver multiple changes to production each week with a flexible and
agile process that evolves over time.
The Collateral Platform is critical for the bank from the regulatory standpoint. It allows the Collateral Operations
Team to perform the daily margining functions and managing risk across thousands of company’s clients globally and
to provide data & analytics to optimize its usage.
Our Client’s teams are currently operating in microservices environment based on Java 8 and Spring Cloud with a push
to further modernize the stack with technologies such as Google cloud platform and Hashicorp Consul.
These microservices interact with central platform running a distributed cache using Oracle Coherence with an
underlying Oracle RDBMS Operational Data Store (ODS). The user interface is being built with Angular and the
platform integrates with other systems in & outside the Bank using a combination of MQ, File, Web Service
and REST interfaces.
- Short call with hireplace.it 💎(~10 min.)
- Interview with our client (~40 min.)
- Tech Interview + task (~2h)
- Decision 🎉
- You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
- automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases
- speaking to product owner and business on features and requirements
- production availability of your service – if you build the service you own the service!
- You will be a technical leader (not a team leader): you would propose new functionalities, you would make changes to the infrastructure
- experience with AngularJS and Angular + TypeScript + microservices
- experience with Docker
- experience witg GCP
- experience with Agile and/or DevOps
- test driven development using Karma and Jasmine
- [nice to have] styling tools: LESS, Bootstrap
- [nice to have] build tools: gulp, webpack, npm
- [nice to have] basic knowledge of Java Spring, Maven, Relational Databases
- [nice to have] familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, e.g. TeamCity
- [nice to have] experience using microservices with REST APIs
- permanent contract
- hybrid work from office in Cracow (at least twice a month)
- one month's notice
- private health care (LuxMed), employees’ benefits (Multisport) 🏥
- flexible working hours
- agile methodologies
- friendly teams and people focused attitude